Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Anger...

I am in a stage of feeling angry and confuse. Angry because of my lecturer's words and teaching style. Confuse because I don't understand how come my college is not taking any actions towards my lecturer.

Firstly, I am angry because the lecturer used 1 hour of the class, talking to the guys in the class regarding their assignment and totally ignored the girls in the class. Secondly, he used the another 1 hour to discussed a case study that he previously discussed. Thirdly, he said something that totally shut me off. He claimed that Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek doesn't go through ethical study or lack of ethical study because he admitted that he is the person in the sex DVD and later on resigned his position as Health Minister, MCA vice-president, Johor MCA chief and Labis MP. My lecturer claimed that Datuk should have shut up and don't admit his action and continue on with his responsibility.

I was.... SHOCK.... Totally shock.... Is that ethical??? Is my lecturer then cultivating a bad attitude in my class? How can he teaches us not to admit our wrong and continue with life? Doesn't he feels the guilt in him? Where is his dignity? A person who did something wrong, definitely will need to bear the consequences. Same goes to me...

You can hide, you can run away from people but you can never run away from God's eyes. By the way, I respect Datuk Chua for his courage to admit his wrong because I know it's difficult to do such an act but that's the right way to do so.

0 comments: