Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rubbish... Out you go...

It's Chinese New year again... May all the readers have a blessed year ahead! ^^

Never knew going back my granny's place is so anticipating!!!! I'm leaving tomorrow.... I haven start packing yet though... I'm so dead!!! Well, before I go back to my hometown, I did something that I should do long ago... Yes, after all this year, I at last manage to click that "delete" button and take away all my rubbish and put it in the rubbish bin.... So many rubbish to throw away from my life! May I do it step by step yet not procrastinating things! May God continue on to guide and lead me... Look forward and press on!

It's a brand new year, and it will be a brand new start for me... This year is my last year.... After this year, I will be free... Free from my promise as well as free from my college. May I persevere on...


0 comments: