Monday, February 25, 2008

Election is here...

*Driving around the place*
People are currently so busy putting up "advertisement" as the voting date is approaching. Many are busy thinking of strategies to win votes, thinking of who to vote, thinking who will be leading Malaysia after this and many more. Well, I only know one thing for sure, I bet after the election, the street will be full of "rubbish" thanks to all those flyers. Hahaha...

Have you register for the election? Well, I think most of the youngsters my age will not be bothered by the election and continue on with their life. As for me, being a responsible citizen *Ahem* got myself registered and ready for the election to come. My only problem.... Emmmm.... Who to vote?

Yes, though 1 vote looks like a small number, however, this 1 vote might be the vote that determines who rules your nation and yes, it will affect your life as long as you are staying in Malaysia. Thus, pray much that whoever got selected are capable to run the country well. I do hope things will be better after this. Hopefully God's words can be bring forth into this nation. Reminded me of what William Wilberforce did in US. A man full with sickness yet nevertheless able to abolish slave trade in US with God's strength. May God saves sinners.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm.. if the difference is really just 1 vote, then sorry, your vote won't even be counted.

Both parties will scream 'recount' so loud you'll hear it coming in the window.

Shan Shang said...

Hahahah.. Regardless how many times they count their votes, the result will still be final, unless someone "did something good".... ^^