Wednesday, February 27, 2008

737's faults....

(-.-)" I don't believe it..... I really can't..... How on earth I manage to lost 4 plates of chicken rice to 737??? HOW??? Cis.... Nevertheless, it's quite funny looking at my friends' reaction. Especially that "girl" that asked "Is he a Christian"..... REALLY SPEECHLESS MAN! One was preparing tonnes of bible verses waiting to counsel me, one shook his head and I presume that was a disappointment on me? While another had his mouth wide open with a disbelieve expression.

Habis reputasiku.... Walaupun bertapa sepiku dalam hidupku, ku tak akan buat perkara secara membabi buta ok! All 737's faults!!!! Cis..... Well, it's a good test being carried out though. To know where I stand in the eye's of my friends. Though I trusted you all not to fall into his LIES..... Shih..... I'm really anticipating for ice cream yesterday! Bah................... Don't like 737 anymore.... Bluek....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha! now you know :p

Btw, thanks for the effort to make it possible :)

Shan Shang said...

*嘴嘟嘟*

Haih..... Well, at least I got ice cream to eat then ^^ *happy*

Welcome.... ^^ Hope you enjoy yourself... Sorry for being the last person to come and the first to zooooooooommmmmm off... =P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Of course the 'girl' MUST ascertain whether 'is he a Christian?' because that is the 1st criteria for Christians going into courtship. Big sis in Christ worried for you mah (what if you get conned???)

Ingat, jangan mungkir janji...Must treat 737 chicken rice...:) *633 becomes The Chicken Rice Shop -advertisement jingle playing in background with chicken crowing...*:P

Anonymous said...

She did belanja already :P It was a gooooooood meal. hahahahahha

BuBble said...

LOL!!! what is going on man...

Shan Shang said...

ML: -.-" In the beginning, you should be asking "Is your eyes alright? Or are you hallucinating due to your sore throat & flu?" Hehehe... Oppss... =P *Shake butt*

^^ Thanks for caring anyway.... Can see how much you "LOVE" me.... Planning to take me as your cute little daughter?? *eye shining* *Guffaw*

Bah..... You and your chicken song... -.-" Which makes me wonder whether are you working with The Chicken Rice Shop... *PORk PORK PORK PORK....*

p/s after Friday torturing moment in your car, the first thing I do when I go in my car..... is.... Switch off the radio and have some peace and quiet moment... HAHAHA... Cis... I can still remember you sang something on the yellow submarine...

"Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now, *Here comes my favorite part* I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after an
You're my wonderwall" BLUEK...

737: Hahaha... Welcome for the chicken rice... 3 more to go and I'm out of debt! Bah.........

Bubble: Always be thankful that you are not with me, as 737 and FAMILY always bully me!!! >.<" Bahahahhaha...