Monday, February 4, 2008

轰隆。。。

Awaken by a shout..... A shout not from heaven but from a friend... Suddenly everything flash back.... Now I realized how naive I was and how stupid I was to write that mail.... At last, I deleted all those things that I need to delete long ago... Things that are categorized as "rubbish", I think there's a urgent need for another "house cleaning"...

I'm now so reluctant to send things to others.... Should I or should I not?? Between right and wrong, it is just separated with a fine line.... Which side am I standing then? Your means and actions.. Are they right before God? Guide me O Lord. Guide me!

2 comments:

牛步千里 said...

Hi!~~ Happy The Lunar New Year's Day

My tennis ball baseball pics

and Korea JeolDuSan Martyr's Shrine pics(Photo Labels)update!!

please my blog visit..^^

from 牛步千里

Shan Shang said...

=) Will do.. Thanks for info. Happy Chinese New year ^^