Friday, October 6, 2006

DATABASE... KILL!!!!

I am stress up... Though it is a short semester, though it is just 7 weeks but the tension is getting more and more... The pressure is so hard until I can hardly breathe... Almost everyday, I am too tired and my eyes will automatically close down once it strike 1130pm. Almost everyday, my eyes will be fixed on database. The lecturer is seriously madness... She tried her level best to clamp 1 chapter in 1 and a half hour. If 5 to 10 min break is minus off from the lecture time, she left 1 hour 20 min. Then minus off the time she used to take attendance, around 10 min as well (My class is quite big), that means she left only 1 hour and 10 min. Can you imagine that? One chapter will have like 30-50 pages of slides... 1 lesson... 30-50 pages of slides... In addition, I have other classes besides database class.... STRESS! No I am not stress because I can't handle the long hour classes and too much of information in one day... But it is more on... Do I even understand what on earth the database lecturer is teaching?
To be honest, she manage to finish up 3 chapter in one week, which is quite impressive! That is half of my test paper topic covered! However, I don't understand what on earth she is trying to teach.. I understand only partially of the lesson but not fully.. She is basically reading the slides as though I can't read well. She kept on saying " I will cover this later in the next chapter..." GRRRR... Don't know what to say about her... In addition, my class is quite noisy... A big class I have, what can I do? Ask them to tone down? Impossible... Ask them to leave? Even more impossible... To cope with it? Yes I am... Hence, I am force to stay back and study the database. I wasted a lot of time reading as I can't understand much... What to do, this is my first time studying and I need to sit through 2 tests and 1 exam.. 6 chapter in 1 test! Madness... How to score? Super brain also no use...
Ahh... Feel much better after blurting out my feelings... Bluek...

0 comments: