Sunday, October 15, 2006

Champion... Can anyone beat his record??

Well, well, well... I got quite good responds from my friends for the helicopter game. I was actually shock about that! I didn't realise people browse throught my blog haha... I realise something about my friends... They are really good in games! Haha... Somehow, I don't know why, one of my friend's character remind me of the South Park video clip in my blog... He sounded to me like as though he was in front of the computer, doing nothing but playing the helicopter game! Haha... I think you know who you are.... Want to know how good he is? I will post his result here...


This is his highest... Hmmm... Somehow, guy will always be a guy... The ego in a guy will always lead a guy to want to have more... Hehe... After few minutes, I got good news from him....

I really speechless... Can anyone ever beat his record? Hmm.. Should I reveal his name? Hmm... Haha... *Applaud* CHAMPION!!!!! This is what I called the power of "APIIT student" Haha... Lifeless?? Hmm... Decide yourself... =P

0 comments: