Friday, October 20, 2006

Am I writing?

Hmm... Somehow the music is not working... I don't know why.. However, that is just a minor problem, it should be working after a few days? Hopefully it will be functioning.
It is raining outside. it is 1230am now. I like this type environment. I really give thanks to the Lord for the great weather. *Hugging my doggie* Yeah later can have a comfortable sleep. *Hopefully* Looking at my MSN list, the "away" sign is always display there. The more I look at the list the more upset I am. For your information, I am not upset because there is no one chatting with me but for another reason. I choose to close it and not wanting to know who is online in my list. My social life has basically gone down to the level where it is almost 0. I used to chat a lot with friends but now there's no more MSN chat box blinking at my toolbar. No, it is not I who choose not to talk to others but somehow, I don't know why, one by one, my friends didn't want to talk to me. Stressful chatting with me I guess =P
The trails that the Lord put in my life is seriously challenging. I am being push to the corner and asked to hold on to Him rather than the world. It is really a hard test. Can I go through this time of trials? I only know that God will never give us something that we can't handle. Hence, that means I should be able to go through this with His strength upon me. How much longer will this take place I do not know. All I know is God will never allow me to go through this more than what He has planned for me. Ok... I think I am getting blur... I doubt myself that I can understand what I am trying to express here.
......Star, star and more star.... *Stand up*
*Pengsan* (hoorrrrghhhh, Hueeeee, Horrrr, Hueeeee *Snoring*) ZZZZZzzzZZzzzzzZzzzzz.z...zzzZZZZZ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where got nobody wanna chat with u..when shows away,,meaning the person not at his or her desk ma..try using less emoticons when answering someone.;p..haha.aku tau la u got tones of it..huhu..then maybe ur list of people will start to chat wit u..hence, u wil not be so bored, hence others would not be bored, hence...i m feeling sleepy, hence, i want to sleep but can't, hence,,,hence...ur fav word..i use it to the max,,,so tht u stop using it..haha..gdnite,,n god bless...

Shan Shang said...

Cis... Insulting my "hence". It is tonnes not tone. Tone ==> The quality of a person's voice (according to wordweb). Tonnes ==> byk. Haha... That's trick.. Muahaha dun take it so serious la.. My head is not with me... when I am blogging nobody there mah hahah..

Anonymous said...

fuyoo...someone improving english d...happy to hear that...now can teach me balik pula...good la...keep it up,, n take care n god bless...

Shan Shang said...

Hehhe... Bluek...