Saturday, October 21, 2006

Confuse soul....

I am confuse... Should I put this here? Should I put this there? Is this blog looking ok? Is this blog too boring? Is this blog making others dizzy? Haha... Tonnes of questions in my head. All that I studied previously suddenly came into handy.
*Looking at the time* Wao.. It is really late! I need to ask for opinion from all who visit this blog of mine... Yes regardless who you are, I just want you to give me some opinion on it. Is it readable? Is it making you dizzy? I need some feedback on it so that I can do better. I like editing hehe... I did this for 3-4 hours! Gosh... I really hope you all will give me some opinion. Don't worry, just "shoot" me... Anything will do. Thanks =)

8 comments:

laith said...

powderful blog la shang...looking at ur blog reminds me of twinkle twinkle little star...how i wonder ur page is not fill with stars...hehe..:p,,, nice but a distraction for viewers who wants to read the content,,as the stars are blinking....People waste 3-4hours doin this,,,adui,,can use the time to study,,or watch dvd like me...haha...peace out..

CherCherz said...

eee... IAM assignment wo.. so familiar wan..
Hehe..nice..but as wat laith said, will distract. Hehe..1027 o 1000

- @ 3.3 @ - said...

Haha... I got no life.. So quiet at home.. Dont feel like studying so mah design web only lo~ That's wat i think oso.. Very distracting... Hmm.. Trying to find a nice background.. Thanks 4 comment =) Appreciate it

Hahaha... Ya from IAM... Haha... 1027 1027 hahah.. So sad ewilly not here hehee

Anonymous said...

auntieeessss (to both):

It is 1024 laaaa....

=_=" samor said I am not here.

Of course I am not, cos it's not me also (looking left and right:p)

Haha...

ewilly said...

forgot to include my name pulak =_="

eh... rmb 1027 bcos of my birthday yea? (yeak yeak yeak)

u know what to do la :p

:)

- @ 3.3 @ - said...

Huh??? what?? what is 27?? Hoh?? Aiyak u have prove the old saying which is "早上不讲人, 晚上不讲鬼“ =P Welcome back to my blog...

CherCherz said...

Haha..this ewilly ar..suddenly come up wof 1027..n still wan remind ppl bout ur birthday.. Still got 4months more k.. But mine coming soon...
Wajajja

- @ 3.3 @ - said...

Hahaha... ur birthday present is already ready lO~ 12 take now? Bluek... dun1 2 give u... buy ur present really vomit blood! Ewilly and I walk here and there looking for the perfect present for u... Hopefully you like it la..