Friday, May 12, 2006

Your grace is enough for me

How long does it take for me to learn my lesson?
How long does it take for me to wake up?
How long does it take for me to realise that I am on the wrong path?
It is not that knowing what is wrong or right that made me righteous
but carrying out what is right made me a righteous person
Am I doing it?
Am I carrying out what is right in God's eyes?
I have one desire....
A desire that seems so far yet so near to me..
All I want is to just seek His face,
All I want is to just know Him more,
All I want is to just do as He told,
All I want is to just be an obedient daughter of His...
All this seems so easy to achieve yet am I achieving it?
Plenty of trials,
Plenty of struggling,
Plenty of suprises,
Plenty of blessings,
But I thank God for my life
For allowing me to continue travelling in this world
Though I wanted a rest so much
Though I wanted to see Him this instant
Hoping that He will just call me to His side
But before that happen
All I want is to glorify His name in this world...
I know I didn't deserve all this
All I have in hand...
I know it well that I don't deserve it
Yet He blessed me,
Yet He still love me,
Yet He still stand besides me,
Yet He still put trust in me,
All because of His grace...
I am weak
But You always use the weak to win the strong
I am a fool
But You always use the fool to fool the wise.
Thank you, Daddy....
You grace is enough for me..

0 comments: