Friday, May 5, 2006

Hang on there...

I will be posting a lot on bible stuff... Currently I am trying my level best to fix my modem that connect my with Daddy God. Trying to meditate His word as much as possible.. I really can't afford to loose Him... Take everything in me, I don't mind... My money, study, internet, car, health etc anything BUT not my bible.. I can't afford to loose that.. I have 5 bibles with me and those are my gold..
Until recently only I realise how come bible always used "clay" to describe Christian... Though clay is simple and ordinary but last time do you know what is the usage of that? To keep treasure.. That is the purpose of the clay... Although clay are easily to be broken yet people still choose to used clay to store their treasure..
Drawing back to Christianity, we are like a clay... Why you might ask... Because although we are fragile outwardly but inwardly we are store with treasure, which is the word of God. Yes, no doubt that we are weak but yet He still choose to used us to glorify His mighty name... That's God grace...
Yes, we will definitely go through trails and test in order to test our faith and to mould us. Are you still holding strong to His words? Look back and think back... Did you realise that actually all the suffering you went through actually make you grow? Made you a stronger and more mature person? Besides that, did you realise that all those trials you went through actually reveal your weakness to you? So when you are facing struggling, face it with courage and faith in God! Even though we will not know what lies in the future but always remember that The Lord is with us... Never shall He forsake us nor leave us.. So have faith!
Always remember that we are a tourist in this world.. We will go back to our home one day.. Our citizenship is in heaven not on earth.. Our reward is in heaven not in earth so hang on there and have faith...

For which cause we do not give way to weariness; but though our outer man is getting feebler, our inner man is made new day by day. For our present trouble, which is only for a short time, is working out for us a much greater weight of glory; While our minds are not on the things which are seen, but on the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are for a time; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(2 corinthians 4:16-18)

0 comments: