Friday, May 19, 2006

Have faith, my daughter...

Cloudy... All I can see now is cloud..
"White cloud! White cloud! White cloud!"
I shouted on top of my voice but... All I can see is the sky is getting dark, the cloud is getting greyish... Sunlight is getting dimmer and dimmer.. Soon it started to rain.. It started of by drizzling, I felt comfort as the rain hit on my face but slowly.. It hit on with pressure, with a much heavier raindrop... Hitting on my body, I started to feel the slight pain, chill run across me... All I have in mind is... "God, cover me!"
Prayer is a powerful weapon, that is what I believe and hold on to. Last time, I got the diploma scholarship by God grace and now only I realise how come He didn't want me to take a degree scholarship! Previously, I was asking the MAPCU person in charge whether is there a degree scholarship for full time, he said no. If there is, I would have apply for E-commerce! However, I just applied for diploma. When the moment I got to know that I got the scholarship, I was super happy and thank God for His blessing!
Then... Student service staff asked me why didn't I apply for a degree scholarship, if not I will be granted a full scholarship until degree. I told them due to no full time therefore I didn't apply for it. They told me there is scholarship for full time! I.... I.... Need to register again after diploma... Slowly... I realise why didn't God wants me to get the degree scholarship... Because... I plan to change my course! I don't plan to take E-commerce anymore but BIT (business with IT). Imagine what will happen if I will need to take E-commerce though I don't have the interest to study that anymore.. SCARY....
I just got a bad news today...
"Sorry, we didn't provide any scholarship for APIIT course (SU Degree) but we do provide for UCTI course"
My heart sank.... I know by heart that I got a scholarship by God grace last time but it will end after I finish my diploma, which is this year! I continue to "bug" the person by asking whether I can just write a letter to them and asked for an exceptional and praise the Lord they said I can give it a shot. Though the opportunity is slim but I uphold it into God's hand... I seriously am stuck on what to do next... Have tones of unfinish assignments on hand and having test here and there... Wao.. Stress up...

I can't stop thinking what should I write in that letter. Ended up I have a blank paper in front of me. How am I suppose to impress them and convience them that I am worth that amount of money? I seriously don't dare to imagine what will happen next if I don't get an approve letter from them. All I can do is just pray...
Life is full of ups and downs just like our heartbeat... Without ups and downs life will not be life anymore.. However, no matter what happened in my life, no matter how many downs I need to go through I know it well that God is with me.. Now it is the time... My faith is being tested.. Will I stand strong and hold on to Him no matter what happened? HAVE FAITH!

0 comments: