Sunday, May 7, 2006

Initial D

HoHoHo.. Greeting.. Amy send me this through E-mail... Super HAPPY! Thanks Amy... INITIAL D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, I don't like the show at all, yes I don't deny that it is a very funny show but is Initial D suppose to be a comedy? INSULTING! Some part of the story is not based on the real animation Initial D! No matter what happen... I still like initial D =P
Some cool poster from the Initial D movie.. JAY! AE 86! How I wish I can buy a Toyota AE86 model car.. Can't find it anywhere in the store though.. Snift.. HOW COME GOT KANCIL NO AE86?? NOT FAIR!!!! A small car model also I don't mind... Anything! Anything! But NO! UNFAIR T.T
Hehe.. anyway.. Ignore my sudden emotional act.. Enjoy the poster =)

...My favourite singer with AE86...
...余文樂...

...陳小春...

...陳冠希...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! we are in malaysia mar.. so have to support our famous CLK!! HAHAHA!! next time go hunt for the that car model in a figurine shop luuu.. :P

Shan Shang said...

ISHHHHHH... CLK is NOT CUTE LITTLE KANCIL!!!!! ISHSHSHSHSHSSHSHSHS...

hahah.. so easy to hunt i wont be writing blog complaining edy haha....

thanks sister, love u~ muakss..

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! whats why you should say CLK when you see the kancil model.. hehehe!!

Next time i go low yat see can find onot. .there got one figurine shop.. lots of stuff.. XD

Shan Shang said...

ISSHHHH~ say tat bcoz tat cheap car oso got tak mungkin CLK tak da! isisshshshshshsisihsishsihsihsihs