Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sad..

Really tense up... Blood pressure going down, heart beating fast.. Tomorrow.. SAD TEST... 845 in the morning, a test will be carry out.. Prayer needed... Haven finish study.. Will set alarm clock to wake up in the wee hour to finish all the chapter.. All browsing through... Hopefully all in my head! Luckily I concentrate in class so understand a bit here and there.. Hmm.. Scary... Pray that I can do well and glorify His mighty name..
Got another assignment today... Wao.. How many already I have? VB, OB got 2 assignment, CAS, and SAD! I am so so died... Time management is super important now.. Hmm pray for wisdom and knowledge so that I can manage my time well...
ZzzzZzzzzZ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»