Thursday, April 17, 2008

The outing... ^.^

When out with dear together with a married couple last Saturday... Didn't really have the time to blog about it as "too busy" with my study...

*Mind you.... Busy with study == Chatting with friends, eating don't know how many meals a day (GAINING WEIGHT ^.^), watching series, playing with dogs, bathing the dogs, SLEEPING like a pig, sms'ing with friends, OH ya, forgot... A small portion of time for opening the slides, ONLY FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES, acting as though I was studying.*

OK back to the topic.... HOHOHOHOHO..... A day to remember... Hahaha.... OK, end of post....

OK, don't bash me just because I wrote that, it is a FACT Bluek.... OK.... Details are as below... Hahaha.. Ya, I am a long winded girl, what to do. *shrug* La la la...

I somehow have the crave for Penang foods for no reason, so our first pit stop of the day was Little Penang Cafe in MV ( F100, First floor). It is located at the corner of the shopping mall, you can hardly recognize the place as it is actually divided into two shop lots yet facing each other. The shop decoration is so-so, as I preferred the one in KLCC. It somehow lack of the "old house" aura. Hmmm... Don't know how to explain on that. Main point is... I got to eat!!! SLURP!!!!! I got myself a Siamese Laksa. When the dishes were served, someone actually took out her camera, and started snapping photos like a professional photographer. In my heart I was like "FASTER!!! I CAN'T WAIT =P"

Surprisingly, it's not that spicy but....... My body seems to think otherwise. I was having "running nose" and my face was getting red while eating the food. Hahaha... Is OK overall, I enjoyed myself there anyway. ^.^

SHOPPING!!!!! HEHEHEE........ Went with dear and we ended up buying some T-shirts for ourselves ^.^ While we were in the fitting room, dear hp kept on ringing... "DIE DIE DIE" Late for round 2 makan session! Quickly we ran to my favorite place......... CHILI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is located Lot G(E) 012, MV. Ahh.... Feel so like home..... ^.^ OK... I will leave all the "crap" part.... The best part is.... WE GOT FREE FOODS FROM CHILI'S!!!!!!!!!!!! OREO!!!!!!!!!! ^.^ HOW??? La la la.... I am too lazy to write...

For more information and pictures, do visit http://www.meilengloh.com/
OR should I said, if you wish to know how come we (only our table) manage to get free food from Chili's, then read on!!!! She wrote a FULL "report" on the outing, very articulately... No worries, it won't be like mine.. Hahaha...
ENJOY!!!!

0 comments: