Friday, April 25, 2008

The end of semester 1

At last all my final exams are over... Piuhh.... Manage to survive! Just afraid I might not do well in the paper as lack of time to write.... A summary of what happened during the exam period....

First day of exam (Monday - 21.04.2008)
Today as all of us know, the Olympic torch is coming over to KL. Thus, many roads are closed down due to that. As for me, taking note of that news, I went to college early. I departed from my house around 1020am while my exam starts at 11am. The moment I stepped out of my house... After a short 3 minutes drive, I got a shock of my life... THE JAM WAS TERRIBLE!!! I told myself to calm down as I should be able to reach there on time (based on experience).

Nevertheless, panic button was pressed and I kept on praying in the car as the clock was ticking away.... It's 10 minutes to 11am and I just went passed the jam. Then only I realized that the jam was not caused by the Olympic but a big truck "parked" at the middle of the road.... GRRRRRR..... 10 minutes left for me to get my butt on the exam hall seat!!!! NO TIME!!!! I speed like nobody business and when I reached TPM traffic light, it somehow, turned red..... -..=" I panic like mad!!! Mind you, it's very difficult to get parking in TPM that's why I was darn panic.

Passed the traffic light and I left only 5 minute... Ahk! Turned around APIIT car park, great, no parking.... I parked illegally as no choice. Running like a mad lady to the exam hall (4th floor) When I reached the top floor using the stairs, I almost died suffocating. I was just in time for exam... JUST IN TIME.... I got no time to revise my notes but thank God I was able to answer all the questions prompted to me.

During reading time, I wrote down all the points and the flow of my answer. Suddenly the computing students were so noisy, claiming that their exam paper case study are not the same as the case study given by the lecturer earlier on. -..-" They went in and out to find their lecturer. After 15 minutes, two lecturers came in the exam hall, claiming that there was a mistake in the case study. They DIDN'T realize that they gave the students TWO case study instead of one (I presume the computing class is divided into two groups, hence different lecturer is teaching the class. Therefore, having two case study is not an unusual thing IF both the lecturer are not communicating with one another.) BEST PART??? Their examination is canceled. The disturbance came into the picture when 99% of the computing students went out of the exam hall. SO DARN NOISY!!!!!!!! I can't concentrate at all....

Shortly after the students left the exam hall, all those administrators were talking so loudly until I can't even concentrate in writing! I was sitting in the front seat, that's why I was so disturbed by their actions. I got so fed up with them and I asked for a change in seat since the computing students have left the place. One of them asked me to moved to a few tables away from where I was sitting but at the same row. In my heart, I feel like hitting her head because what difference does that make? Despite what she said, my marks are still more important for me, so I went to the back row until I can't hear them talking. Ahh.... Peace and quiet at last...

Though I was able to concentrate then, it is useless as I only left 1 hour to write 2 questions. 2 LONG questions.... How to die? My hand almost gave up in writing as lack of time. I just prayed that God can stop the time for me... T.T SUDDENLY.... Suddenly..... A lecturer came in and asked for one of the administrators to come out from the exam hall... After 1 minute.... "There will be an extension of 30 minute due to the disturbance caused just now...." I feel like crying when I heard that!!!! Giving thanks to God and I continue on with my work!

"Times up" Phew, I mange to finish up the paper on time... *peace* *touch my hand* I can't feel my hand..... -..-" SO PAINFUL.... Madness.... Akh... Went back home after that to sleep...

End of day 1....

Second day of exam aka last day of exam (23.04.2008)
Phobia towards "Just in time" I departed from my place at 10am. Manage to reach there on time and Ah Da gave me a short "revision". My head is... Filled with information and waiting for me to blurt it all out on the paper....

Exam hall mode: quiet ^.^v GOOD!!!!
*Reading the paper* *Smile* Yeah, I think I can answer it... Problem.... My hand will "die" after that 2 hours again... MADNESS!!!! Writing non-stop for 2 hours.... WRITE, WRITE and WRITE... "Times up!"

=End of semester 1=

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............
When out shopping after that with Ah Da..... Went to bible study and................... SLEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP... SO tired....................................

OK.... That's the end of it... It's HOLIDAY now... WEEEEE.................. To those who are facing exams and assignments, gambateh ya ^.^V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow.. reading your post, my feelings went according to its momentum.. ThankGod everything is fine! =)

Shan Shang said...

^.^ Gambateh neh!