Friday, March 21, 2008

A sad song + tonnes of assignment + FYP == mad 33

Listening to a song that I used to listen to it long ago... All I can say is... It brings back memory... Whether for good or for bad, I lost the definition on it.. Somehow, the sadness of the song affected my mood to continue on with my work.

Allowing my imagination to go wild for just a moment.... Allowing myself to be like a mad girl sitting in front of the computer, with a aching back, writing this post. Bah... I should be outside watching movie with my friends!!! Cis cis cis... But nevertheless, I think I will fall asleep in the cinema since it pass my bed time.. Haha...

Ok... Got to run................ Run to a place where no one can find me............ Lock myself up............. And.................................... "tum" Fall on the bed and sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Night....

0 comments: