Saturday, March 22, 2008

BIRTHDAY CAKE le??? ^.^

* Riddle answer is available now.... Check it out.... Especially to those who are unable to solve it ^.^ *

In few more days I would be celebrating my birthday. That's also if there's any.... Am too pack with work until I got so sad with the fact that I won't be able to celebrate my birthday this year. OK, I like cakes.... OK, I like to eat a lot of sweet things.... BUT BUT BUT!!!!! Hey, birthday without cake is not a birthday to me!!! Hehehe... Ok.... There's no solid reason behind it, but that's 633's THEORY mah..... Ok.... I'm just being greedy.... BUT!!!!! CAKE must be there =P Thank God my family will always remember that and always buy me a cake... Hehehe....

Don't know why birthday always excite me a lot.... Well, though I am getting older but I am thankful for the fact that I privilege enough to go through that every year ^.^ Having one more day on earth, having one more day to learn more things, having one more day to do this and that, don't you feel happy rather than mourning with the fact that you are getting old? =) Most importantly, you can have a CAKE all for yourself.... Kekekekekek.... OK... Getting too "sot" already... Heading back to work.... Ta ta...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I never did had a Birthday cake since I was fifteen as far as I recalled. And present's too... Yet I feel that I could always make that day special all by myself and have fun too. Coz it is all like what U said, I am already happy with the year's gone by with me having to live through it.

And being able to go through the path of seeking the LORD and also having the chance to know more by being alive and well.

May U have a blessed day on ur Birthday 633. May The LORD GOD bless You.

:)

Shan Shang said...

=) Thanks... Wah... So pity... no cake... * send virtual cake =P * Nah... Give you cake ^^