Monday, September 3, 2007

The truth is always hard to learn...

A day that I don't wish to mention a word about it yet the heart is really "not in the right position"... Is it really "fact of life"? I really chose not to believe that... Why can't I just put it in another comforting way? It's called the preparation for God's plan.... Somehow, I really wish that I'm blind so that all those that I saw earlier on is nothing but a black image. I really wish that it is not happening, but reality strikes me... IT IS THE TRUTH, whether I acknowledge it or not... IT IS...

I have no where to hide my face, I have no where to go but to face with the reality.. I choose not to see but I really can't go through that... My heart, my conscience and even my head are coming out with tonnes of stuff... After much thinking, the only thing that came to me is.... Do you really think that is his fault?? Do you?? I tell myself no... It is not... I asked myself another question... After so long, what have you done about the gospel you have in your hand? Do you share it as you ought to? I.... Don't.... Is that how you define love then??? No....

I don't know why but somehow I felt like crying... No, rephrase, I am crying... The heart is aching and I am not doing anything about it? How stupid is that?? HOW STUPID ARE YOU?? A wrong will always be a wrong... You can never mark a wrong, right. So... MARK IT WRONG AND DO WHAT IS NECESSARY! Regardless how I pray, somehow, it is still bothering me...

A tough time indeed.... May I have the strength from the Lord to go through every single day...

0 comments: