Saturday, September 1, 2007

Merdeka? No... sleep day....

Today is a public holiday... I allowed myself to have a rest... Rest from every single work that I have in hand and just loiter around... I went to the Curve yesterday for the countdown but ended up watching the fireworks in the car... >.< Stress... Due to the bad traffic jam, we were late for the fireworks... However, we manage to get a glimps of it (-.=)"

ANYWAY..... KM treated all IKEA ice cream!!! *.* And for some reason, they started to call me small kid just because I kicked something while walking, being excited when I see ice cream and... emmm... I can't think of any anymore.. =..=" Cis... Don't like them la... We then went to Ming Tin for yam cha session but I was darn sleepy for some reason.. I can bearly open my eyes... Darn sleepy! I slept in the car.... When I wake up... I was in front of my house and my contact lense is not comfortable at all! I can bearly see and sleepy at the same time (=.-)" Stress.... After washing up, *jump on bed*....... ZZZZZzzzzZzzzzz.........

Guess what time I woke up.... Never before I woke up so late... *If not mistaken la... For this year*... I woke up at 1pm =..=" Real piggy.... Madness.... Madness hungry!!! Hahaha... Ya after lunch and stuff, I played with Lucky and there goes my day... Basically.... A boring merdeka... As usual.... *yawn*

2 comments:

sephirot said...

small kids should go to bed before 10pm and shouldn't stay up until 2AM, you know? nyek nyek...

Shan Shang said...

=..=" Don't like you la...
Nvr heard of "早睡早起, 身体好" Hahaha.. Bluek... Don't like you la uncle....