Friday, September 15, 2006

Sich again... Sigh...

Sigh... Sick again... I can hardly breathe as got nose block... Working environment worsen my situation... Air conditioner is too strong over there... Madness... As though it is winter inside that library! Working in the library today is seriosuly challenging my patient.. Got "scolded" by someone as didn't manage to continue the weekly meeting... Got "words" from the manager that really made my day... Thank you for those words... It really help me to stop being a workaholic... Adjusting my duty to the minimum... I am too sick to even want to describe my day.... Lazy to even type...

Got slight fever after coming back from work. The moment I step home, I went to my room and sleep.. Before I ever get to my room, mom bugged me with her flow chart... Asking me to do this and that.. I... Straight away go to my room after giving her some advice.. I can hardly talk.. Flat died...

Fever is no more with me *sigh* Yes, I like fever a lot.. =P BUT NOT RUNNING NOSE! The moment I wake up, mom knocking on my door saying that my cousin is here to seek my help. He is facing SPM trials tomorrow and asking me to help him in his english essays. Asking me to think of points to write as his sister didn't manage to help him. I prayed twice before talking to him as I didn't want to lead him to failure... Really am scare.. I didn't know whether I manage to help him out or not but I told him not to expect too much from me as I am sick and I just woke up. Well, at least I manage to uttered out quite a number of points for him.. Hopefully he manages to get it right and score in the paper. I ate my dinner only at 9 something as helping my cousin...

Tired day.. I can hardly breathe... I want to go out and play~~

0 comments: