Saturday, September 23, 2006

Great week =)

Well, well, well.... Looking back at my week... Ahhhhhh...... That is the only expression I can give... Relaxing.... At last I got a break from my hectic working world... Many things happened in my life... There are joys and sorrow... My greatest joy is getting out from Kuala Lumpur and just have fun, fun and fun! I went to a place that I longed to go for quite some time, where? Nah, I am not going to review that =P I am trying to create some curiosity among you all haha...
The thing I hate the most this week is to say goodbye to other people... I was force to said goodbye to many people this week... I always hate to say goodbye specially to those people, whom I know I am unable to see them for quite some time... Hence, I always choose to leave without saying goodbye nor informing, as I myself can't bare the "goodbye situation". Well, I usually inform them after I left the place or person... To me, that is better as I won't need to see others' sad face... Yes, others might think that I am selfish but I really wish to leave a sweet memory in others' head, instead of seeing me crying or blur face...
This week I experienced this feeling twice... Saying goodbye to two person, whom are close to me, is seriously killing me... In addition, I have to said goodbye on Thursday and Friday! CONTINUOUSLY! Well, I do appreciate all those moment together though... It is short, yes, I don't deny that but at least I can sit down and have meals with them and chit chat... Thank God for the opportunity to even meet them in my life!
One of them knows palm reading, hence, mom asked me to allow him to read my palm. Know what he said? Haha.. This is seriously hilarious... The moment he look at my hand... He shook his head, saying this is very complicated... He claimed that my life will not be the same as others... I will have a life that no one will experience... Basically he is trying to paint a picture that I will have a life that is advantagerous. I will only have one marriage (hmmm.. Someone wants to spend his life time with me? Funny...). His personal advice to me... Try not to paint a sad love story next time =P
He claimed that I am a person who has my own set of thinking and once I made up my mind, that will be my direction... Though I quiet down and listen to others but at the end of the story, decision will be made according to my own judgement and thinking.. He is putting it in a nice way of saying me stubborn hahah (hmm... Partially true... I am a very stubborn person but in some situation I fail to be strong...)
Main thing.... He said I am not suitable for business hahaha... I am dead if so... I am studying business! Haha.. He drew out something interesting in my family as well... He said that my mom's family is a categories in the "workaholic" group... Grandma, mom and even anuty are workaholic... *Looking at myself* Emmm.... Hahaha... I have a great time talking to him... Though many can't understand him as he is a japanese but I can understand him quite well, as I am very close to him since young... Very seldom he come to Malaysia... So miss him... Didn't manage to take picture with him and there he goes... He went back to Japan yesterday... Sob...
Hmm... Really great week... I am really happy by experiencing all this things... I am in the process of learning to be obedient... I realise many things lately... Thank God that He opens my eyes... I really wish He will never allow me to go in the dark world myself...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz.. palm reading.. cool!! lolz.. good to know that you had a good week.. i'm so dead bored here.. T_T

Shan Shang said...

hahah... use your time wisely...