Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Your choice...

I will have a tough time starting from now onwards... If this is what God wants in my life, then let it be done... I am afraid and having a shaking faith didn't help me out much... However, God is merciful... He knows everything well... He knows my limitation well... I am almost worn out... All I have, I give it all out... Don't dare to say that is the best out of me, as I know I can do better but at this very moment that is what I can give... I really need strength, knowledge, wisdom and patient from above to settle all this.
Facing all this in life really break my heart for quite a while.. I didn't know that how to face the truth that worldly things really change a person's view and actions... I message the first person that came in my head... He help me analyse things and help me to understand people's thinking. I was encouraged by him... On that day, a message came in saying that God loves me... I have the peace in my heart...
Hmm... Just a few questions to ponder about... Will you change your attitude due to worldly stuff? For instant, will you work hard just because you want to be a millionaire? Will your attitude change due to chasing after money? Or should I say, will your definition of ethic change? Money, power and women can really make a different in a person life isn't it?
I am in a business field and what I learn from this field is... It is a wicked world out there... A business is a business of business... How people change after they became rich, how the definition of "ethic" change just because of gainng more profit, etc.. I don't need to list them all down and I believe all of you will know what is really happening out there... Besides that, I realise something as well... We should always have a "business plan" in life.. Looking long term instead of short term (depending on your financial though).
Why everyone yearn for short term profit? Avoid risk is most of them answered but are they really avoiding risk or putting themselve more on risk? For example, implementing technology in an organisation... If you are still using manual system and refuse to change, what will happen then? In a long run, will this benefit you? On the other hand, if you take the risk on implementing computerised system in the organisation, though it will be hard at first but when time passes by, will that not benefit your company? Which bring more benefit? If you are a CEO of a company, will you choose to implement it or will you choose to go ahead with your old system?
It is hard to accept things in such a sudden with addition now is my peak hour in my study (meaning tones of assignments, test and final exam is just around the corner). With my own strenght I can never achieve success.. With my own strength I can never please God... One friend once said to me that I should not always have "pleasing God" in my head... However, I ignore those words. Reason? Simple.. If I can please God, human will eventually be happy... Who is God? He is just, holy and he hate evil... Isn't that what human wants? In addition, human are never perfect. So which should you put as your priority? A perfect "person" as your main objective or a imperfect person? No need to tell me the answer for that but do ponder on that...
God showed me this verse in the bible...
Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men.” —Acts 5:29
Who you choose to obey? The choice is your's...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pleasing god is a good thing...but it may not necessary please the human...Humans, have a lot of thinking,,not everyone is the same..Why still have headache,,on who u should please and who u should not please...Treat everyone equal...BUt obviously, treat god higher as he is still the almighty one,,whereby you still need to answer to him when a problem ooccurs..And don't worry,,things that are happening in your life,,is all so that you would lead a better life in the future,,Frens are there to give u suggestions on how to overcome it,,not to guide you over your problems.. Every fall will lead to a better gain..Have faith in god and pray..He will never let u down.."that was quoted from a very good fren of mine,,which has change my life thinking"...All the best...

Shan Shang said...

haha... u didnt put referencing for that.. can sue u for that!

Humans are part of my concern as every move i made i will make a difference in people's life, regardless directly or indirectly.However, they are not my main concern. yes i might have just omit all those people that are not please with me but i still want to understand why is it so and God did ask us to love them instead of "don't care so much la", especially those who are close to us, such as family, close friends etc.

i am human, and unfortunately i study business and somehow i tend to think a bit further.. therefore i got worried. however i am trying to endure with all those and putting more faith in God. though it is a hard process but I know who is there looking after me.

thanks for ur luck... =) God bless u too..

Anonymous said...

aduh..forgot to put referencing.Source from "Ms LAU SHAN SHANG" .don't sue me pls..takde duit dah...All waste in repairing my car,,hai..paiseh...

DUn worry 2 much ya,,all your doubts on human and your doubts on faithfulness wil clear eventually..GIve it time,,,god' works in many ways remember.."another quote from the same good fren of mine"...haha...take care,,and god bless...

Shan Shang said...

=) yeap God work in many ways.. may He lead me out of this then.. thanks