Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Blessed day...

Blessed day indeed... Today is my parent's 31th anniversary and guess what, until 10.00pm only I got to know about it! Terrible daughter... Well, how I got to know is when my elder brother came back home bringing a big cake... Yam Yam.. American chocolate cake! Hehe.. At least can join in the party and have a nice piece of cake...
My baby car is back! Yipee~ On Monday, suddenly my mom told me that the car's engine caught fire and there is a big possibility that we need to change the whole engine! I... Total stone... Pray, pray and pray for safety journey as my brother is driving the car... As long as the car don't explode and my family members are alright then I am more than happy...
A good friend of my purposely wake up early in the morning just to send me to college today.. T.T so touch! In addition, came here super punctual! Thank you very much! Appreciate your help a lot.. Now i owe you another favour... Die.. How and when to repay all those? Haha... Patient... July is not far away... Haha.. Promise you that I will watch "Tokyo Drift" with you so hopefully I can fulfill that haha... A promise is a promise, hopefully I will carry out what I have promised... Remind me please, I am getting old.. Haha..
Another buddy of mine gives me a ride home after college, we went to Cheras Buisness Center to eat Che Choeng Fun! Haha.. Chatting all the way... Enjoy the trip a lot! I miss the good old days with him... Haha.. Used to overnight at his place with few other classmates, chatting, fighting for bed and so much more! A lot of fun in my life... =)
Don't know how to describe my day... I am really happy! Really really happy! Haha... Forgetting about my assignment... Letting go of myself for one day and just enjoy the blessing of God... Thank you God for the rest... I really need that.. God bless all of you!

0 comments: