Friday, January 11, 2008

The tremendous bicycle kick...

A tremendous kick indeed. I was bathing Lucky at the car porch as the maid was in my house sweeping and mopping the floor. After bathing her, I took a towel and dried her up. Subsequently, I washed the towel and walked towards Lucky just to check on her. While walking........................ Bing Bong............................ I slip and fell... It's like performing a "bicycle kick" in front of my house *Those who watch football will know how the action is like*. (-.o)" I got hold of the string that my mum used for hanging the clothes for drying, thinking that it might pull me up a little. However, my arm was too long and when my hand was stretched straight, I was already on the floor.

The "good" news is.................... I landed on my right hand............... It's as though I wanted a high five from my car porch (-.-)" My wrist now is aching while typing... Furthermore, I landed on my "fleshy part of the human body that you sit on". One word.................. PAINFUL! For a second, I thought my back bone is breaking as it trigged the pain at the back. My dog got a little shock, going round me started to sniffed. She suddenly turned quiet and obedient. *normally after bathing, she's super active*. I think she thought that it was her fault that I fell! Hahaha.. Pulling myself together again, I stood up and... WAH.................. MY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAIN!!!!!!!!! T.T

I don't dare to walk around so I just sit in front of the computer and wait... Currently waiting for my mum to come back from work + waiting for maid to finish up her work and I need to go to the doctor if possible. >.<" BRAND NEW YEAR!!!! Visit doctor (-.-)"

0 comments: