Friday, December 14, 2007

Misogyny

Ahhh..... 2nd week of Level 3 is over.... Approaching to the 3rd week in few days time. How were the classes? So far so good, I THINK.... Had some confusion between the two subjects as taught by the same lecturer and both the subjects are overlapping.... Sometimes, I go in the class without knowing what subject I will be learning on that day... Ok... Not sometimes but everyday, for that 2 subjects... Ya.... I am a bad student.... I only know I need to get my butt on the chair, listen to the lecturer and off I go...

Learnt a new word today... Misogyny... The antonym of philogyny. Ya.... A term that can be used to describe CMI??? Bahh.... I am just too 'yong sui' (ugly face) therefore the lecturer kept on picking on me... *Shake butt* Interesting lecture indeed... However, I still can't accept some of his teaching as contradict with my own believes... I still can't agree with the statement whereby a lie is considered as rightful depending on situation. A lie WILL ALWAYS be a lie.... It's a sin and that's the end of it... Nothing can be mark as right when it's actually wrong!

Feeling tired...................... Anticipating for the Youth camp.................... I need a break.......... Anticipating for Christmas to come.... My wishing list is cancelled..... Sigh............ No bible this year.............. Money went for fixing my laptop.................. Sigh................... Never fear.... Chinese New Year is near............... I hope............ >.<" NO MONEY!!!! This is my very last year to collect ang pow from my relatives as by next year I should be working... NO MORE BIG BIG ANG POW though you are not married T.T

Till then....

*Sign off*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... so now your laptop fixed?? where you sent it for fixing wor?

Shan Shang said...

Don't know.. No news from friend.