Monday, December 31, 2007

The last day of the year..

Last day of the year... I am going out soon... Going to a place where I never step my foot in it before... Victoria Station! Slurp~~~ Anticipating for the steak... HOPEFULLY I can foot the bill (-.-)" Darn broke... My hp left with RM0.02... Pathetic new year indeed... Hahaha... Sending out too many "wishes"... =P

My dog is sick... She vomited in the house early morning, around 6am. I put her inside the house yesterday, don't ask me why, I don't have an answer for you... She didn't even want to eat her breakfast! I felt sad for a moment and I decided to bring her for a walk. She started to eat some of the grass while walking and after the walk she ate her breakfast! ^^ Happy~~~ She's still a bit blur though... Sleeping besides me now ^^

Ok... Happy new year to all and may you enjoy your last day of the year. Blessed 2008!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grass is a sick dog's best friend. Better than panadol for us actually.

=P

Shan Shang said...

^^ yeah I know... the vet told me before... ^^