Monday, July 9, 2007

What is happening?? May I know?????

I somehow felt that the event is repeating itself... Reminded me of a church friend and reminded of how childish it was back then... Childish yet it is once again taking place in this very place of mine. Different people, different story. Different story, different ending. How much longer will this take place? Take out the courage and settle all this things once and for all... A 21 year old handling things like this is really crap! Looking through and thinking through, I really think there are something not right in a lot of places. I don't know what is going on but all I know is things is turning from bad to worse.

How long will this last? Continue on fighting and avoiding? How long will this last? I know many are suffering but what on earth is happening? Shooting? Shooting anonymously? I really don't understand... May God reveal to me His plans...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-_-!!! If StreamyX knows wat is happening, they must really cut cut cut cut cut ur DSL for 1 year... Haha...

This is one of 'external environment' they need to take care of... Haha

Shan Shang said...

=..=" Eh not my fault also =P Hahah... Mummy just realised mah =P Hahahha, lucky I didn't call them like mad hahahah... So darn cute la my mom... Hahaha..

Heheh... they won't cut off my line coz Im a faithful user... Always use their service le... Always blogging only =..="