Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sushi Station...

UNAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha... I know Amy is mouth-watering now =P *shake butt* Lalalala....

It was last Thursday in conjunction with Mike's birthday, Mike, Kian Meng, Willy and me decided to go out and celebrate! Hoho... We went to eat sushi! 4 of us like japanese foods so it will definately be a good deal for us to go for a Japanese buffet.. Slurp~~~ We went to Sg Wang around 6 something and amazingly, it was not that jam! Mike parked at Time Square and while rounding the car park I saw "Doreamon's car"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike parked his car at level 4 (if not mistaken) and we purposely went down to level 3 (where "Doreamon's car" is) and took a picture of it... Ok.. I didn't just take 1 picture... Hey, it's DOREAMON ok.. How can I just take 1 picture? =P
After the "photo shooting session", we head into TS to meet with KM and Willy.. Then... I saw... Something else...
My future car... Hahahaa.. PIG!!!! So cute!!!! This must be a "pig-lover" Hahaha... Madness.. I can hardly drive if I were driving this car.. I think I will get distracted.. Hahah..

We then head to Sushi Station..... Slurp~~~ We couldn't believe our eyes that things were that CHEAP!!!!
Cute train isn't it? can you see all those Sushi?
This is the train that carrys all the sushi.. Yam yam.. Heheh.. My ice ceam!
Within few second, the table is full with foods.. All we do is take, take, take and take.. =P
Unagi, egg and rice! Though not really clear but it is really nice!
Cold dish Ramen!Hungry monsters... =P
Sweet girls =P

The most irritating advertisment of all... It is just outside of the restaurant.. I HATE DIGI!!!!! With the theme I will follow you... =..=" Ok... That's basically what happened... Hahah... We eat, eat, and eat.... I ate a lot of UNAGI!!! So nice!!! 2 video clip for the readers to view in order to know how monsters eat their dinner =P





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is too much......this is too much....

Cis...unagi~~~~n 33 ask me go toilet and collect it....

Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

eh aunty... i wonder who are the real "hungry monsters". Before me and mike even have time to unwrap our chopsticks the you two have already stuffed your mouth full and finished 1 plate of sushi... XD

Anonymous said...

Yalor... apa monster leh.... i think its the opposite.. we all innocent eat slowly.... kena label monsters pulak.. soooo sad... XD anyways.. had tons of fun.. one day we all go again la.. XD

Shan Shang said...

Amy: Hahahaha.... =P Jusco got sell Unagi~~~ =P

KM: Eh.... Is SISTER!!! NOT ANUTY!!!! Cheh... If I am anuty, then u r grandpa >.< Don't like you la~

KM and Mike: EH!!! Where got~ Hehehe... Don't know who ate all the rice for the girls as we only took the top part of the sushi.. =P Bluek... Wah, where got so greedy? We all very good and polite girls *eye shinning* Hahaha... We are not so ganas ok! Cheh....

Eat slowly doesn't mean you all not moster mah.. Though we ate a little faster than you all but the portion we took are only 30% of your's =P BLUEK!

Anonymous said...

Wah~~ yalor.. whose the poor fella who ate all the rice.. >_> *sigh* but nvm ler.. the only important part is that we all had fun.. hehehe~~!! me no monster.. me and km so guai over there.. all polite........ see the video clip leh.. HOHOHO~~!!! *refering to ice cream clip* XD

Shan Shang said...

THat's call enjoying your foods ok! I gave thanks for the foods edy so must appreciate what is in front of us *eye shinnig on Unagi* Hahahah

Eleh... Guai ur head! U took the Wasabi w/o putting back on the tu tu train! Hohoh.... Hahaha... Bluek... Bad guy! Tell shop owner to ban you and no ice cream for you! BLUEK!