Monday, July 30, 2007

Sinners Jesus came to call

Let not conscience make you linger
Nor of fitness fondly dream
All the fitness that He looks for
Is to feel your need of Him
This He gives you
Tis the spirit's rising beam

Come, you weary, heavy laden
Lost and ruined by the fall
If you wait until you're better
You will never come at all
Not the righteous
Sinners Jesus came to call...

Yes, I don't believe in coincident... I know the Lord is speaking... Only the Lord knows my heart well... I give thanks for the long day in church... I give thanks that I didn't bring along my hp to church as my mom called me then... I give thanks that He spoke to me... I give thanks on how much I learnt today... The lack of faith caused me into hot soup... =..=" I do enjoy myself though tired... I give thanks for all the people and foods over there and I give thanks for the words given to me so freely... =)

0 comments: