Monday, July 23, 2007

我是一朵路旁的小花

I tried... I really do... Only God knows what I have done for this past few years... I know that is not my best out of the best, but I am really trying my best to concentrate.... The pain is never easy to overcome... Regardless how tears were shed but the pain will not go away from my heart. I give thanks to the Lord that all this while, He is there to support me and taking care of my life. THough just a dull and lonely life, God never let go of His hand upon me... Remind me one of my favourite Sunday school song...

若我是一朵路旁的小花,开放在阳光下,乐无涯。我要活泼地吐露芬芳,让人知造物主的伟大。他既不轻忽那小花的荣华,必然更将我的生命看为可夸。若我是一朵路旁的小花,我要对人说主的伟大。

若我是一只林中的雀鸟,飞跃在树梢间,多逍遥。我要尽情地歌唱赞美,让人知造物主的奇妙。他既不轻忽那雀鸟的曲调,必然更将我的生命看为重要。若我是一只林中的雀鸟,我要对人说主的奇妙。

Yes, I am as though a small flower by the road side whereby rarely people notice my existance in this world. However, just because I am small, that doesn't mean God is looking down at me... How I wish to sing praises to Him and worship Him as He has been good to be... Stay focus 633...

0 comments: