Monday, July 9, 2007

R.I.P

I....... Am darn tired... I really grew a little tired of taking care of what is in my hand.... It is as though there's always unfinish business... Specially my work place.... I really don't know what I should do with it... The word "quiting" came to me several time, maybe it is the time for me to let go of everything... Though I did a bad job over there, but I still wish to do something before I leave the team. My only goal for now is to get the team together. I believe I can do it as I did that once through the mercy of God upon me... After the objective is done, I will need to hit on my butt and kick myself out of there... I really got sick of working there... Maybe it is because I have been a librarian since 1996... Yes, 10 years.... I know.... Sick yeah?

Let it be.... I really wish to do this for the very last time.... No more library after this... No need to face the hectic moments.... Most importantly, no more politics to take care... I am as though a restless soul wondering around the library... I start to realise that I doesn't belong there anymore... I... Just wish to rest....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how i feel everytime my dear Lau Shan Shang..U still have a plus point, the language, that u use to communicate wit them,, i don't have any..That is why u noticed me not so much into the work there anymore,,I m looking for a way out, as my health is goin down, the more i stay there..anyway,,all the best to you..

Shan Shang said...

Ok, first, I really have no idea what is happening over there as I am on leave for 1 month. Anyway, I don't think it is right to write things here instead of speaking. As I said earlier on, when you are feeling better and wish to talk then tell me.

THanks for comment.