Sunday, July 2, 2006

Strength, patient, knowledge and wisdom

STRESS UP! HELP! VB assignment need to hand in on Thursday and tomorrow I have a VB test! What is this? Sigh... Super stress out! GGRRRR... Programming only.. Lucky is VB... Lucky is CLHL (Opps.. Only those who understand my version of "Da Vinci Code" can have a laugh on this =P) Haha... I think my friends seriously will have goosebump haha... Eh he is a good lecturer no doubt on that.. =P
Really need strength, patient, knowledge and wisdom to handle all this... My walk with Daddy, my life, my family, my relationship with others, my study and my work... Everything... Wao... Sound so easy yet so hard to handle each and every one of them! Everything I need to try my level best to give the best of myself... Hmm.. Without His strength I don't think I can even be here.. May He continue to guide me and lead me.. May He open ways for me so that I can be like Jesus's disciples who walked out of the prison just like that...
Please keep me in intense prayer! Thank you all..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... CLHL.. now not geli already when you say that.. i think of my own version.. hahaha!! jk jk.. maybe to your class he is good ler.. but to mine.. "no more comments".. i hold my tongue.. hahaha!

faster concentrate on the VB assignment leh.. 3 days.. i think i'll be seeing a panda+zombie after that.. haha! will be keeping ya in prayer always.. :) need anything regarding VB i can try my best to help ya.. hehe! Gambatte with the test and assignment!!

Shan Shang said...

hahah.. he is good mah.. i think i will be in hospital after tat.. =P haha.. no worry la.. He is there to guide me and take me through all this.. hehe.. GAMBATE...