Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Return to me...

Suddenly I ran out of topic for this blog... I somehow am interested in creating a new blog... Don't know what to write so maybe a new environment will inspire me to write? All I know is I really need to go back to the Lord... All I want is once again to be in His embrace.. I am stress up... I can't concentrate on Him... It sound so easy.. The only requirement for me is to seek Him first... Yet I am not putting Him first... My determination is somehow not strong... I am not keen on what I am doing... Looking back at my diary, I realise how much I have change in terms of actions as well as attitude. I can see how God have blesses me and how God have bring me through all those trials that He set for me in order to test my faith.
I really hate being in the comfort zone... Though that is the time where I really can stop for a rest but somehow I forget who I really am... I started to have the "it's OK" attitude and things goes ugly... I am so drag away by worldly things... Money, power, study, people and many more... Currently finding my way back to Him.. Making sure that I turn on my "head light" by reading more of His words. Discipline is the word I need to learn and implement in my life.. Praying for a breakthrough is my goal now... May I stand firm...
God's word to me...
I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you.(Isaih 44:22)

0 comments: