Thursday, July 6, 2006

Lifeless dweeb....

Super stress... I am half died... Working on VB almost whole day! Can anyone go to APIIT and kill all the programming lecturer? But please show mercy to Mr David Foo.. Haha.. Still my CLHL le.. Hahaha.. I am super stress out... My program is either showing me error message or I found tones of missing elements here and there.. Everything look so weird and everything is not on the right track.. Darn!

3 something in the morning.. My eye bag and dark circle getting more visible... Pimples popping out like nobody business.. Coffee doesn't seems to work for my body anymore.. For the very very first time I drank coffee twice a day yet feeling tired and sleepy... What is wrong? I am darn tired... Please keep me in intense prayer.. Speacial thanks a brother that keep on supporting me in programming.. If he is not around I think I should be died by now... Thank you brother... Sorry for making you skipping your sleep as well.. Sorry...

Tired... Stress... HATE APIIT! LIFELESS NERD! LIFELESS DWEEB!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz.. should put him as top priotity to get rid off mar.. hahaha! hire hitman ler.. pay him 1 ice cream he get rid of 1 lecturer.. wakakaka!

hmmm.. maybe the coffee is doing the opposite effect to you.. over dose can make you sleepy.. kena b4.. :P tea leh?? it works on me.. hahah!

Anyways.. enjoyed helping ya.. sorry for confusing you at times also.. :P haha! all da best for the project.. will be keeping ya in prayer.. Gambatte!!

Hmmm.. you hate me too?? T_T dweeb.. T_T sad sad... i have no life.. T_T.... *curls up in one corner and grows mushrooms*... XD

Shan Shang said...

haha.. ya mayb overdose.. BUT... it is over now~ left presentation.. for sure kena 99 from david as access all gone case.. Snift...

no u din confuse me but give me heart attack from time to time... Twice PC hang... *rip* hahaha..

thanks.. thanks..

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! that one biasa edi.. now learn lesson leh.. always save before you run the program.. hahaha! never know when it will hang.. last time also i always kena 1.. :)

Dun worry.. be prepared for shooting but make sure you have eye contact and blink more.. hehehehe!!

Shan Shang said...

sound so seductive! Haha... But I think I won't be able to blink as i know he gona prepare his sniper and shoot me 99... hahaa...

=.=" a very hard lesson! last min hang?? I seriously feel like hangung myself back then! haha..

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. nvm ler.. over edi.. :P just hope you blinked at him enuf.. :P

Hehehe.. lucky you din think of hanging me.. *feels relieved..* XD

Shan Shang said...

Haha.. can't hang u! u r my program saviour! haha.. Still remember 1st time hang, I total lost.. haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. *sigh of relief*.. yalor.. first time hang.. see your face like something fell on your head.. XD lucky din heart attack there.. :P

Shan Shang said...

=.=" nvr 12 have that feeling anymore.. at the peak moment u asked me "Do u save?" i.. lagi.. RIP...

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i experience many times already... so biasa edi... :P i din know you din save mar.. so enquire from you first.. :P timing chun leh.. :P

Shan Shang said...

.........RIP.........