Monday, June 16, 2008

SICK STILL!

Since early morning......

*AHHHHHHH...... CHOOOOOOOO..................*
*Cough, cough, cough*
(Picture from: http://www.pintunet.com/lihat_opini.php?pg=2008/01/04012008/69502)


I have been non-stop popping in Wood's Peppermint lozenges into my mouth.



How I wish the lozenge works as how it was advertised... But unfortunately.... I still can't stop the irritation of my throat.... Don't believe all the things you see from advertisement!!! Cis...

FOR A MOMENT..... When my head is not functioning well... I feel like using.....(Picture from: http://www.chinatraderonline.com/Infant-Care/Feeding-Bottle-Brush-191812931.htm)
To take away the irritation.... NO, I didn't do that... Suddenly..... This came into my mind...
UNFORTUNATELY.... I don't have this at home.... SIGH.....
*Remind me of how dear and ML coupled together and sang the "cap ibu and anak" song/imitated the advertisement/ promoting the cough syrup.... HAHA.... =P

OK, I think I should eat all the medicine that the doctor prescript to me.... Bah......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, want me to repeat the advertisement? as they say, laughter is the best medicine! :)

Shan Shang said...

Yes.... If laughter can really cure my sickness... MAKE ME LAUGH! >.<"

Suffering like mad!

Anonymous said...

Cap Ibu dan anak....Use to use that....but there was this one time I got so iritated at night....(which was during when I was still studying in College) ...I took half the bottle and fainted in bed ...... not a good example.... I woke up the next morning....still the same.... then I was forced to use salt. For two night's I gurgled salt water before I slept....and then it worked.

Shan Shang said...

Hehe... Already bought one bottle... USEFUL MEDICINE!!!! ^.^

Linda Tan said...

The brush seems to be the most appealing. Hoho... Try try try... Haha...

Get well soon~~~

PilgrimBie said...

lolz!!! so funny as you put up so many pictures..
Am sure you'r really suffering from it!! =)

Shan Shang said...

Da: -..-" U must be joking.... I will die suffocating later... Cis...

Deb: Yeah.... Coughing like mad lady... Already one WEEK!!! >.<" But thank God for Cap Ibu dan Anak... hahaha... Getting better now ^.^