Thursday, June 12, 2008

Medicines and me == No Good friend

I am as sick as a dog when I am typing this post. OK, maybe not as serious as the description as I am still able to sit up and write this post. Well, I am currently cooking for myself and while waiting for the water to boil, here I am to drop a piece of my mind in this small column of mine.

I just came back from the doctor not long ago. I actually planned to go for a medical checkup but ended up seeing a doctor for my sickness only. Well, I can't perform any medical checkup over that place anyway as they didn't provide a full checkup. I have only a minor sickness and I think the doctor wanted to kill me for going to them as I only got to know that there is no medical checkup available in the government clinic after my registration.

How unwilling I am to go back that place. I have a bad experience with that clinic before this, that is why I claimed that they will "kill" me. I have to go back to that place because Ampang Hospital directed me to go to the clinic for medical checkup. Furthermore, it is cheaper compared to other private clinic. I can't understand why that hospital asked me to go there when there's no such facilities provided! However, I was quite surprise that the doctor was nice to me though I was the last patient before they were to close the clinic for lunch and patiently treated my sickness!

Well, my sugar level is average but my blood pressure is a bit low *as expected* but the doctor said it is still consider alright. After a short conversation with the doctor, through my description, he said that I might have light sensitivity since my eyes are feeling discomfort in bright light. As for my flu, sore throat (now really can't speak much as no voice), fever and cough, medication will be given and I will be well again in no time. ^.^V

When I went to collect my medicines, the person in charge gave me 6 types of medicines to consume and when I got the medicines, I was.... SPEECHLESS.... Those who know me, should know that I hate medication. NOW, I GOT 6 types of medicines to consume. (-..=)" Now I really start to wonder is it the rice problem (Sunday cooking) (>.<)" OK, got to go... Need my sleeppppppppppppppppp... Sigh.......................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get Well soon!! .. :)

I must say I am scared to go to the doctor myself.

Shan Shang said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, must be because you never cook for me.

Have fun consuming the medicine, but you must finish it, is for your own good. if not i ask lucky bite u!

-cher-

Shan Shang said...

Ahem.... We know each other since foundation. Now, open you hand wide and start using your finger to count... How many times have I cook for you? =P I cook for guys only LALALALALALALA.... *Shake butt*

=..=" For what Lucky wants to bite me? Never fear, I already got the injection last year (or is it this year) BUAUHAHAHAHAH... Not scare of dog's bite~ Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

er...never..unless i curi makan from you..sob sob..this is how u treat me..at least i can cook for u soup..hehe...