Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Allergy... Medicine anyone?

Current status: Allergy towards meetings.
(Let those who understand, understand it...)

(Taken from: http://despair.com/meetings.html)

No joke... This is the second time I have been in a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG (multiply infinity) hours meeting (For academic purpose). Ever since I joint APIIT, I don't recall having such long meeting until recently..... When.... Wei Wei Ah Wei meet with Da Da..... What is the consequences of it??? The "listeners" will have their eyes opened wide and looking at both of them.... Not to forget the long hours meeting. =P OK, not solely their "fights"... It's actually a combination of 4 people "argument"...

Thankfully, we manage to get some progress out of it... Emm... I think...

OK, I think I will be killed for writing this post. Ciaoz...

6 comments:

Linda Tan said...

Dun use wei wei pliz.... piuh...

Tired, but still hope there will be next next next meeting, means next round is coming. Haha =) can we?! Yosh!!!

Shan Shang said...

-..........-" You must be joking right??? I feel like dying when I was in the meeting. Thank God it's just a short project!

Hahaha... Ok lo... Change the name lo ^.^

RooK said...

It was quite peaceful, no?

Shan Shang said...

Wah... How many blogs you have? 4? 5? 20? Infinity???

-____-"

You called that PEACEFUL??? Yeah, thank God you put there QUITE.... >.<" Hahaha... I LOW BLOOD GIRL.... Can't take too much of all those "excitement" in the meeting....

Anonymous said...

... it is long..but fun listening to two director blast their way through world war II..haha...

Shan Shang said...

=..=" Kill me....