Monday, October 1, 2007

The trip to Chilis...

Big Chilis logo? ^^

Ahh... I miss the smell of Chili's... I miss the foods!!! I still haven have the chance to try out the chocolate dessert >.<" I WANT CHILIS!!!!
Hahaha... Ignore me... I was browsing through my pictures and Chilis caught my attention... It is not long ago when a group of us went to Kaki corner and then Chilis to give a friend of mine a surprise birthday party! Hahaha... Due to some personal issue, I am unable to post the video in YouTube... *"I would like to thank all for coming... " Just to remind someone... Hahahaha* Ok...

Cut the words and here comes the pictures! ^^
Chilis salt, Chilis menu, Chilis sugar and not forgetting my favorite ESPRIT!

*Looking through all the pictures... Wah... All so P&C... Can't post it up here... Hahaha... I got around 90++ pictures in that folder! Thanks to someone..... Who claimed to be giving us some training on smiling and posting in front of the camera... FOR FUTURE WEDDING PHOTO SESSION.... (-.=)" *You know who you are...*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bleuk! Must thank me more 'sincerely' for the photo posing training session, ok? ;P

Anonymous said...

hahaha.........

Should try out more often next time :p

Shan Shang said...

(-.=)" I can hardly feel my lip and cheek, how to thank you then? Hahaha... Therefore, giving you all the "honor" that you ought to have in blog... =P

JY: wah..... U gambateh with ML ya... I am so darn tired to even say "cheese" (-.=)"

Anonymous said...

@@ ML... my cheeks cannot work properly after that session.. >_>

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....Well, you people need more facial exercises then. No need Wrigley's chewing gum, just 'SMILE!'. No need to thank me for the 'favour' given, ok? Kekeke ;P

Shan Shang said...

ML: *Support MIke* (-.=)" You should b thankful that we didn't torture you that much on that day... CIS...

Wah... Though we dont really have a firm and nice face, I don't think we need that much exercise gua... >.<"