Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Burdened heart on Valentine?

It's the season of the year... *Smile* Happy Valentine days to all the readers out there... May you enjoy yourself on this day...

Me??? Want to listen to my story??? Sad stories, I have tonnes of them... Love story? I have none to share.. Hahah... Still wish to listen now? If yes, continue reading... No? There's a "X" at the top right hand side of the browser... Click on it and U-lala.. You will not see this page anymore... Magic... =P

I was actually quite disturbed by people around me lately.... Am I being too sensitive? Am I being too observant? Should I act as if I don't know anything but reality I actually know the truth? Should I act as though I have not seen all those incident in front of my eyes and just continue on with my work? Should I then act dumb as a donkey and take it as nothing happen in reality? Sometimes, I really don't know which way should I take.. The left or should I take the right turning? Why is it that everytime when I think that the left will be a better road but ended up I am being placed in a situation where I can't even continue on walking?

I really don't understand people around me.... Maybe I am the only person who think that way... It really start to bother me a little for the past few days as the case got more complicate... Is there really a necessary for you to lie to me? I really don't get it... Why lie when you can just tell me the truth? Am I that scary up till the point that if I know the truth I will kill you or threaten you? What is past IS PAST! Don't bring up the issue and link it together with your current life... I am really sick of that attitude... VERY SICK! Whether are you aware of this or not I am still going to say it out... I know what is a lie and what is the truth... If you really think that a lie is necessary... Then continue on with your lie.. I am not bother after much thinking... Why should I anyway??? Your life... Your own decision, your own choice... Then may the consequeces be bare by yourself...

I really don't know what is going on in your head.. I can still guess a little on the issues that is bothering you but ultimately, if you don't speak up, I have no rights to interfere your life.... If you wish to talk, I will be there to be your ears... If not, I have nothing to do but to pray... I leave this issue aside as I really think that it is useless for me to be burden towards it and nothing can be done.... I can only hope that the Lord will lead me in the way I treat you... It is a brand new year and I don't wish to get involve in all this issue anymore... I am tired... Really tired to change my way of doing things just because you are unhappy with some issue... I just wish to be honest towards myself.. At least, if I were to meet up with God, I can justify myself...

I know partially what you are going through as well, hopefully, what I am thinking in my head now is not the issue that leads you to act in such a way... If it is... The only thing I can say is... I know partially it is my wrong... Looking at my past... I know what I have done with my own hands and legs... However, I have clear things off before I left the "place"... What else do you want me to do? I have make things CLEAR!!!! Am I not straight enough on my feelings and thoughts?? Am I not??? We are human... I know... We still need time to really leave the "place" and go on with our life.. But I LEFT long ago.... I move on with life... Why don't I deserve a second chance to prove myself right?

I.... Don't know what is my next step... Let God determine it....

0 comments: