Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Life...

Give praise to the Lord that He has answered my prayer. A prayer that I doubt most of us will pray for... A prayer of Job... He really challenge me... I didn't regret what I pray for but I really hope I could overcome this. Until now, only one person know what happened to me, however that person only know the brief story of it. I know that person will keep me in prayer and just want to thank that person. Keep it P&C ok? I seriously put a lot of trust in you and I really hope you won't betray that.. If you do, I will bare that, as getting used to all those lies around me...
Tired.. I am almost worn out. Too tired... Physically tired... I slept early this few days yet I woke up feeling even more tired. I am in between the line of getting sick and being healthy.. Having a slight fever few days back yet it is not serious. Drank tones of water and my temperature went down. However, I still can sense the "fever" in me. I get cold very very easily this few days.
Lack of rest is all I can say for myself. Every morning [besides Saturday and Sunday], waking up at 630 a.m. and go to college either work or study. Came back around 545p.m. if I am not taking night duty on that day or not attending CG. However, the possibility of me coming back home at 5 something is slim, the only day I am super free is Friday... The day I just want to go out and relax and have fun yet I am at home facing the stupid box... SAD CASE MAN haha..
This is what I called a boring life... Hahaha... Pack life yet boring...
=p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh.. take care of yourself leh.. you need to relax more and learn to take breaks.. :P

The prayer of Job.. is it the one in the Chapter 1:21?? anyways.. Gambatte leh!! i'm sure that the person you trust will not betray you leh.. have more faith!! XD

Anyways.. i think maybe you need to just unpack those boxes A.S.A.P. and you should have more free time to relax then.. :) concentrate on that and when it is done.. one less worry on your mind.. :)

Shan Shang said...

i will take care of myself... thanks for reminding me again.

i have faith towards tat person wont betray me tat's y i told tat person my personal problems... However, throughout the yr i learn sth as well.. dun put trust in human as they fall.. i am risking as well.. hehe.. but if god 1 tat person to betray me.. so be it.. i have nth to say nor do..

things will forever come in my life, tat's for sure.. tat is y.. i put matt 633 as blog description.. reminding me... no matter wat happened god allows it and he wil take care of each n everything in my life