Wednesday, November 18, 2009

RIP Bugs bunny...

An interesting start for my third week of work. I didn't have much sleep a day before Monday as I was awaken by a sick rabbit during the wee hours. The poor rabbit was suffering before she left me behind not knowing what raelly went wrong with her. Yes, she is no more around now but I can never forget her looks on that day.

Carrying her one last time before she left me was truly speechless. Just a second ago, she was alive and jumping and in splite second, the heart stop beating. Things in life is so uncertain. In fact, nothing is certain in life. Can you be so certain that you are able to spent all the money that you earn? Can you be certain that you will still have 10 years on earth? What about your job? Do you think you can secure it for another 10 years? Truly human work in vain if they are focusing on things of the earth. You can be so successful in your life but you left out one thing... How sure are you that you have a "tomorrow" to live on? Just like the rabbit, I didn't expect it to die few hours after I brought it back home. But it did...

I couldn't stop but to think of what King Solomon wrote on Ecclesiastes, "Meaningless, meaningless. Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.". I picked up the book and flip to the end of the chapter and remind myself of something important in life..

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God and keep His commandments,
For this is man’s all.
For God will bring every work into judgment,
including every secret thing, whether good or evil.

0 comments: