Monday, March 30, 2009

The day when all things went wrong..


I couldn't stop myself from thinking... Thinking of what God told me previously. Am I at the position to speak? Am I at the position to act? Am I? Things seem to be complicated yet the root of all things fall back to one simple question.... Are you trusting in the Lord and are you willing to bear up that cross of your's every single day of your life? Who do you live for in this life? The Lord? Or self?


Slowly getting closer to the world... At the edge of the cliff... Still the Lord is offering me His hand and asking me to reconsider my life. A young lady is able to serve the Lord faithfully and able to do much for the Lord, why can't I? One crucial element draws a line between me and her... Which is the commitment and the trust upon our Lord Jesus Christ. Are you putting your trust upon the right thing? Or are you putting your trust upon the world?


The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God stands forever. (Isaiah 40:8)

1 comments:

Sileast20 said...

" I want to scale the utmost height,

And Catch a gleam of glory bright;

But still I'll pray , till heaven I've found,

Lord, lead me on higher ground ! "

C.H Spurgeon.