Monday, February 2, 2009

(Taken from: http://kumanteria.wordpress.com/2008/07/17/)

Just went out of words lately... Uncertain of what is really going on but I know He is in control of all things. I know something big awaits... Yet time is not ready to reveal it...


A short trip back to Muar remind me something important in life.. Man is indeed sinful.. Man constantly wanting to do things their ways according to their desires. As long as they achieve what they desires, they are not bothered about others. They will turn a deaf ears upon your words because they are busy pursuing their so called "dreams"...


I shun away from my cousin because I couldn't see myself "having fun with them" like old times. All those chatting moments, all those reunion moments, went within the thin air and disappear before my eyes. This time around, things aren't the same anymore.. You might said that I am rigid and lifeless, then let it be so.. I grew tired of answering or listening to others comments upon me.


Nobody is perfect, so am I. May this life glorify His name and may I live to the fullest for His name sake. Lord, make me to know mine end, and what is the measure of my days, that I may know how frail I am. (Psalm 39:4).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm struggling to open up my heart. I hope you will fare better than me in this. : ]