Wednesday, November 28, 2007

*No Title*

Changed my song for the blog... Fell in love with this song when I first listen to it.. Though I don't understand the song, but it sounds a little sad... Maybe that's the reason why this song is played when I was at my close friend's place... Hahaha...

Head is packed with tonnes of rubbish... FYP is gradually taking over my brain... However, there's another issue that kept on knocking on my "door". Thinking, thinking and more thinking... Is that right or is that wrong? If it is wrong in God's eye, why then think? Do what is necessary to take out the yeast from the bread! If it is right, then continue on with the strength of God and accomplish it...

Feeling tired... Want to sleep... Anticipating for Christmas... ^^ Hopefully to get my very first bible... *Smile*

0 comments: