Friday, February 26, 2010

A question that's not a question...

I was watching a Korean comedy show yesterday night and I couldn't stop laughing at them... Well, after a long day in the office, it is truly nice to have a good laugh at the end of the day =)


Something interesting was brought up of when I watched the show... It goes.....


A: How was your result last time? Are you a good student?


B: Emmm... I was good at some particular subjects... Not all.... I like language classes but my math was horrible. Even up till now, I can't do any multiplying questions AT ALL.


C: Oh... Is it? Hey, I faced the same situation as you! But I am not that bad until I can't do any questions regarding multiplication.


D: *directing question to B* What is 6 * 7?


B: Emm.......................... Sorry, I really don't know..... I know the answer for 1 * 7 though. *laughing*


E: *Looking at D* Hey, do you know the answer for your question? I doubt you even know the answer yourself! *Giggle*


D: *calmly* Tell me E, who on earth will actually ask you a question when he / she already know the answer? If so, it won't be called as a question, isn't it?


*Silent for a few second.....*


E: *with a serious looks* Sorry D, it is my mistake.


*Everybody burst out laughing*


=End=


Now..... 633 wonder.... During her school day....


When the teachers set exam questions for an exam, do you think they know the answer for it? If your answer is yes, why then is it called exam QUESTIONS? If no, does that mean they too need to sit down with us and study together? =P


OK, enough of my lame joke. Enjoy your public holiday =)

1 comments:

Shan Shang said...

=) 对。。。