Monday, September 29, 2008

Christian's Pillgrimage

Addicted to reading currently.... Am reading "The Pilgrim's Progress". Yes, yes, an "old book" indeed... Yes, yes, I should have read that long ago. ANYWAY..... Hehehe.... You must be curious what happened to me as suddenly ADDICTED to books, which is no way a norm... Hahaha... Because...... It's in pictures! Hahaha... Like a comic script! SO COOL!!!!! Almost finishing.... Sigh... Trying to read a little slower but can't help myself but to contiue on reading =P

Something that caught my attention....

"Then they went into a dusty parlour. A man began to sweep, but the dust flew about until a damsel sprinkled it with water. "The dust is man's original sin; he who began to sweep first is the Law, but she who brought the water is the Gospel, by whose sweet influences sin is subdued."

Looking through this book, I can say John bunyan stated out many things that a Christian should be aware of and how a Christian life should be. An interesting book indeed.

Nevertheless, I am still anticipating to read my beloved "out of the depths" ^.^ Share with you all next time...

2 comments:

PilgrimBie said...

They have a comic version?? that's so cool!!!=)
Well.. continue enjoying it! ^^

Shan Shang said...

=) Yeah...