Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A pampered dog...

It's a gloomy day..... Nevertheless, I am loving it! ^.^ Windy and drizzling, ahh... Just love the weather... While I was looking at my assignment......... Something interesting happened.... Lucky was in the house since I woke up as she made tonnes of noise outside my iron gate wanting me to let her in the house...

*Typing and looking at my work*
Lucky: Gaaaaaaauuuuuuu.... Auuu..... Auooooooo...... *BARK, BARK, BARK*
33: *Turned and looked at her* Yo, what's up???
Lucky: Gaaaaaauauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...... Aooouuuuuuu.... *Pitiful looks and continue on barking*
33: (-..-)" *I opened the door for her to go out to the car porch thinking that she wants to do her business.... (Normally if she's in the house, she will make noise if she wants to do her business)* Go out...
Lucky: *Run to the kitchen side, indicating she wants to stay in the house and not outside*
33: *Speechless* Locked the door and continue doing work...
Lucky: Gaoooouuuuuu... *bark whilst using her pawn to stretch the floor mat.*
33: (-..-)" *First thing that came into my mind? My mum slipper was on the floor mat and she can't sleep on it, that's why she is making noise...* *Took off my mum slipper and pat Lucky's head* Go oink oink... *Sit down*
Lucky: *pitiful look* Gaoooooouuuuuu.....
33: *white flag* AH HA!!! *went outside and took Lucky's jacket and wore it on her*
Lucky: *happy look* *walk happily to my house floor mat and.... Doze off*
33: ...................


DOGS! She was cold and wanted me to get her jacket... Her communication skills are so darn GOOD! PAMPERED!!!! *hit Lucky*! Well, as long as she's sleeping and so does my another dog... *peace*

0 comments: