Thursday, August 21, 2008

Life...

Ahh... Way passed bed time AGAIN... Deprive for sleep.... Yes, it is almost midnight... Old lady like me can't burn the midnight oil anymore...

Few more days and I will be a free bird... Persevere!!! Enjoying my last bit of student life and wulala, working life, here I come!

Having a lot of things in head... Was actually taken aback as God reminded me again regarding the power of sin through someone I loved. How it can be so clingy and powerful towards a non-believer. I wanted so must to hit that person head for what he has done but I just can't find myself in the right position to do so. It hurts even more when that person is so close to you, but what can I do?? Teach me O Lord! Teach me! The only thing I do is uttered is a short prayer to God. I really am helpless in this situation and to submit all things in His hand.

Ahh... Stress level going up one level... GAMBATEH NEH!

To all classmates, (not that they will be reading)
GAMBATEH NEH!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all the things you had said to him.....

I wonder if I were in his shoes, what would he feel..

Shan Shang said...

I can't find any right position to say anything to him. Thus, I said nth to him.

What will a sinner do when they listen to the truth? Only two reaction. First, they do it even more (going against God even more) or, they will believe and turn to God. There you go, the "shoe" that you wish to know what type of feelings he has...

Unknown said...

http://usera.imagecave.com/blackapple/emo/onion03.gif

..

Shan Shang said...

Hahaha..

Linda Tan said...

A little bit more... 6 days left. then another 3 days to fight on assignments. Presentation.. and we are done in Apiit. Piuh...

Shan Shang said...

Sigh... How I wish I am supermen now! Can type and read darn fast! >.<"

GAMBATEH NEH!