Saturday, August 26, 2006

Puritans

Been looking back at my blog... I really didn't realise I went through all those stuff... It is good to look back at things sometimes... I have tears in eyes when I look back my past... Many things happened in my life... Ups and downs... But God never leave me... Even a single step... He is always besides me... I really am a spoilt brad... Not knowing the word "appreciation"...
I went through some blogs and I realise that people changed... How come not them? I really don't get it... Why is it so hard to move? Yes, I studied management subject... I know what is the "resistance of change" but all this are not physical things I am looking at but spiritually... Why putting me in such a shoe where I don't know what to do next and how to handle stuff? Strength and knowledge are things I need from God... I really don't know what to do next but to pray... I really wish to have a time off... I just applied for leave for September... I really don't wish to work anymore.. Enough... Enough of spending time in the library instead of spending time with God...
Having some difficulties in my life now but I know all this are under His sovereign control... I still believe that all His plan is to prosper us and never to harm us... I will need to be patient with His plan... I really wish I can go through this "wave"... My classes will be starting soon and I need to register before the 7th of September... Good news? The lecturer haven reply my mail regarding my scholarship and she is currently in Africa. I really don't know what to do with it... I regretted not handing in the letter earlier instead of waiting for my last semester result to come out. I know only one thing... God prepared everything... If He didn't want me to get it, He will surely provide me another way to support my study...
Having a lot in head... I don't know what is in front of me... I just want a life that is according to His will... I want to be one of the "Puritans"!

0 comments: